|Home | Bookmark | Tell||Active petitions in over 75 countries||Follow GoPetition|
Petition Tag - rancho
USA Youth Sports is a recreational sporting league with over 5000 children registered yearly in four seasons.
We would like to form a soccer club called USA FC to represent our area, to provide a direction for recreational players to play competitively and to play in the Pima County Junior Soccer League.
It is our feeling that players and parents should be provided with the option to play competitive "club" soccer and no recreational teams shall be "harmed" while building or maintaining this club...our desire is to provide a method to further develop those players that wish to do so.
We have elected board members (13) and 8-10 teams waiting for AYSA to approve this request. We are NOT properly supported or represented by clubs from and like Randolf, Tucson Soccer Academy or the Fort Lowell SC as we are forty (40) miles South of Tucson and NOT in Tucson. The communities South of Tucson would like to play soccer during the Fall season to also play games SOUTH OF TUCSON as well as be able to call Rancho Sahuarita our “HOME” field for at least SOME of our games.
We have more fields in our area than any one area in Tucson and are currently forced to drive to Tucson for tournaments and league play.
- Rancho is a successful school of choice with some of the highest test scores in the county and state and has a track record for preparing its students with a solid foundation for middle and high school.
- Rancho is the most cost effective school in the district and keeps students enrolled in the district, protecting funding for NUSD.
- Rancho has attracted more students than it's capacity allows. For the past 20 years there have been 300 to 400 students on the wait list.
- Rancho’s lottery process is transparent and equitable. Making any changes to the process will not only be an expensive prospect but will create confusion and bureaucracy that will disenfranchise the very people we hope to protect.
- Achievement and intention create success, not averaging and boundaries.
By signing this petition you are supporting the reservation acceptance for The Villages Clubhouse to any Village Resident.
And that the Board of Directors not excluding outside organizations from using the clubhouse as long as it is reserved by a Village Resident.
We the residents of The Villages at Rancho El Dorado sign this petition in support of our local school site.
We present this petition to the Maricopa School Board in order to ask that “The Villages” site be moved to the top of the new Maricopa schools building plan.