|Home | Bookmark | Tell||Active petitions in over 75 countries||Follow GoPetition|
Petition Tag - proper
There has always been love for animals. When I learned about what little consequences there were for animal abuse and neglect, I decided that it was best to take action. Most animal neglect cases are only misdemeanors and people rarely see an institution or pay a high price for their crimes.
Animal abuse, abandonment, and lack of help are too common in our world, and this will help assist those who cannot help themselves. Most people who have pets know that they are wonderful companions, and that they will continue to be as long as they are cared for. Additionally, many people do not think about how unfortunate it is when an animal does not have a home. Immanuel Kant once said, "He who is cruel to animals becomes hard also in his dealings with men... We can judge the heart of a man by his dealings with animals." Anyone who would harm or neglect an animal most likely would harm or neglect a human too. A way to help prevent this would be stricter laws against anyone who abuses or neglects an animal. Help to fight for those who cannot fight for themselves.
We were promised properly resourced quality nursing/midwifery services
- Public Sector nurses and midwives across metropolitan South Australia are taking action because the State Government has failed to deliver on its promise to support positive and resourced quality nursing and midwifery services.
It’s about time that these resources are delivered
- A promise was made, in February 2007, to provide more nursing and midwifery staff for direct clinical care so that other nursing and midwifery staff (including Level 2 and 3) could spend time performing activities that have an important impact on patients.
- Since this time, we have repeatedly requested that the resources be provided.
- To date, we have not been provided with a response or timeframe.
It’s the time we need to provide quality patient careThe failure to resource quality nursing/midwifery services has a negative impact on patient care. Failure to meet the promise means that less time is available for important work including:
- Quality improvement
- Infection control
- Rostering (ensuring adequate and appropriate staff on shift)
- Clinical teaching supervision / support of new staff
- Professional / knowledge development and resources
- Co-ordination management and planning.
We have exhausted all other options to make the State Government deliver
- Because we have not received a response, we are taking action so that the State Government will provide us with the resources we need to provide quality nursing/midwifery services.
- We regret that we have been forced to take action, but we are taking action because of our commitment to the community and your health needs.
- We ask for your patience and support in our campaign – this is a campaign to ensure the community gets quality nursing/midwifery services and that’s why ‘It’s About Time’.
Paul Hemmings has been suspended from his job as site manager of St Johns school since late November 2007. He is accused of committing fraud. Paul denies the charges.
We believe the case against Paul to be both unfounded and petty-minded and we believe the official support given to him by the school's governing body, the council and his own union over the last 3 months to have been exceedingly poor.
We request a fair hearing for Paul, with proper representation for him, so that our friend can rightfully return to his place at St Johns where he stands as a dearly valued member of our community.
There are a few reasons we want the board to step down and here are some supporting evidence:
1. Grounds are not maintained consistently.
2. Rare communication from board members.
a. Do not return emails
b. Do not return phone calls
3. There is limited communication between board members and also with the community.
4. Money is being spent without proper authorization from community:
a. Purchased a tractor.
b. Hired a maintenance man.
c. Hired someone to put out newsletters.
d. Hired officers; we don't know what their contract
states, how many there are, how much they are
getting paid, etc.
5. Individuals are added to payroll without proper
authorization from community.
6. Vendors come out and are not met by any board
member and leave.
7. Pool is not up to code.
8. Club house dues were raised without proper
9. Board members have been rude and obnoxious with
10. Promises are made and not kept.
a. The opening of the club house on Sundays.
11. Board members do not show up for scheduled
12. Emergency meeting called by previous treasurer,
which was denied by board members.
13. Not a fully functional board with only 4 members.
14. Monies sent in by homeowners have not been
cashed after months of being held onto or they
have been lost by the board.
15. The board is not forthcoming with information that
is privileged to the community.
Throughout the day we, the tenants of Estrella Medical Plaza, are constantly asked by wandering customers where certain suites/medical offices are located within the plaza.
These frequent requests are growing to the point where it is taking away from our primary job, patient care, as well as deviating focus away from our work causing more room for error and inaccuracies.
The current conditions in which Hammer and Discus throwers are expected to throw at Santry Stadium Dublin are unsafe for both the throws competitiors and the competitors on the track.
The "new" circle is the result of shody workmanship and it is highly unfair to ask athletes to throw in such dangrous conditions. Athletes have commented that they feel they are "signing a death warrent every time you went into it."
As well as it being unfair to ask athletes to throw from such conditions, it is even more unfair to ask them to throw in a manner that will be safe to track competitors. Throwers have complained about the difficulties in keeping control of the emplements they are throwing due to the conditions and unless this is rectified it WILL lead too an injury, either to a thrower or someone on the track.
The angle at which the cage is now set up also means that, on top of the highly dangrous and unpredictable conditions of the circle, it is highly possible for a 16lb hammer to land on the track. The AAI attempted to rectify this by abruptly changeing the direction of the sector line at 60m. This is something that a wayward hammer will not take into consideration when it is heading towards the track. And the AAI does not want to know what kind of damage a 16lb ball traveling at that speed can do to a track! Unless these conditions are taken into consideration, I can see the closeing of lanes due to damage as well as injury to athletes.
There has been outcry by members of the throwing community since the "new" circle was put down and various demands for the establishment of petitions. As well as being extremly angry at the conditions we are expected to perform in we do not wish to see clamp downs on our events due to somebody on the track being injured.
Irish Throwers have just as much a right to compete in safety as do the other athletes. It is the duty of the AAI to provide safe conditions for the athletes of this country to take part in. The conditions at Santry are safe for neither thrower nor athletes useing the track.
We respectfully ask that the circle be fixed or that the Irish Championships and other events due to be held at Santry be moved to a new location which provides proper and safe conditions for holding a competition.
February 21, 2006
The Haven House was built due to the countless number of homeless and at risk teens.
It was a one year pilot project with government funding for that time.
It has been run for the last 2 years with funding from the Salvation Army and the District Social Services Administration Board but funding has been discontinued.
They want to send the teens to the Thunder Bay Shelter House where they will be amongst many older adults with drug & alcohol problems and other mental issues. Teens who have used this facility before have been threatened, raped and robbed. Several have been asked to leave for their own safety by the staff of the Shelter House. None of these incidents are ever reported to the authorites and seem to be just swept under the mat.
It is up to the community to see the saftey of the children by keeping the Haven House open and demand we get proper funding to do so.
How many of you ever take the time to look beyond the glitz and glitter that surrounds us? I know I don't all the time
but I try. This is my attempt to help delegate the proper recognition and accolades to that special someone that I believe everyone has overlooked
that special someone is Gary, from the SpongeBob SquarePants show.
Gary, a character on the show SpongeBob SquarePants, is the least commended character. Many fans of the show love the role Gary plays, but he still does not receive the proper recognition or accolades he deserves.
Gary is the sweetest, kindest and most loveable snail that never made past the shadows of the mainstream characters that have so carelessly marooned him. If you have never watched the show go watch and try not to fall in love with that awesome little guy, if you actually find him in a scene. Then try to watch the remainder of the show not wanting to see more of him because you will fail. Help me show the world that you don't have to be mainstream to be cool, recognized, deserving of accolades or...simply, to be loved.
We all know there have been rumors the show might get cancelled. In a nutshell, this is my attempt to help initiate and validate the proper recognition/accolades Gary deserves. At the same time, I would like to point out another motive to help alter the possible cancellation of the show.
Sign this petition and help me make that little change and save the Gary within us all.
At least 210 detainees have been on hunger strike since 11 August in protest at their conditions. An earlier hunger strike was stopped when the US authorities promised some changes. They reneged on these promises and the detainees have resumed their protest.
Anyone familiar with the Irish hunger strikes of the 1980s will realise that these detainees are at a critical stage - it's a matter of life and death. Please contact your civil representatives in European, national, regional and local bodies and urge them to press the American authorities, as a matter of urgency, to release those held without detention and allow families, medical practitioners and democratic representatives access to these detainees.
Detainees have now been held at Guantanamo for over three years without proper access to a due process of law. Their families are refused access and they are not even allowed proper access to their legal representatives and where that access is allowed unreasonable restrictions are placed on the lawyers concerned.
This situation needs to be resolved and proper rule of law established in places that are used as prisons by the American administraion and its allies.
All day at work I kept thinking about Eric. How he was taken from us all too young. And how also that as an internet community we need away for us to say farewell to Eric in a proper and lasting manner. I never say goodbye, it's too final.
Well I came up with this and to make it work we need the mods, the admin, and the members onboard.
How about a petition to D/P asking them at the end of "the Source" and at the the beginning of the credits a caption that reads
'In Memory of Eric Heinemann'
1980 - 2005
'Dedicated to Eric Heinemann'
or it can be something simple like
I don't have the proper contacts. Nor am I the most eloquent writer in the world that could come up with something that could convince TPTB to do this.
And I don't know squat about internet petitions. If we could all band together we could get this to happen.
Does it sound like a fitting tribute to Eric?
Yes or No?
This is a call on Tony Blair, the British Prime Minister, to demand release of Akbar Ganji.
To: Mr Tony Blair, The British Prime Minister
We, the undersigned, are deeply concerned about the condition of Mr. Akbar Ganji, the Iranian investigative journalist and a prominent advocate of human rights and civil society who has been in prison for the past five years. Mr. Ganji was arrested on April 22, 2000 following his participation in an academic and cultural conference held at the Heinrich Böll Institute in Berlin, April 7-9, 2000. He was sentenced on January 13, 2001 to 10 years' imprisonment plus five years' internal exile.
On May 15, 2001 an appellate court reduced Ganji's sentence on appeal to six months' imprisonment and overturned his sentence of five years in exile. The Supreme Court, however, overturned the appellate court's decision and referred the case to a different appeals court. On July 16, 2001 Ganji was again sentenced to six years in prison on charges of collecting confidential information that harms national security and spreading propaganda against the Islamic regime by attending the Berlin conference.
As Ms. Shirin Ebadi, the 2003 Nobel Laureate and Mr. Ganji's attorney, reported Ganji started a hunger strike on May 19, 2005 and ended on May 25th in order to give the opportunity to authorities to respond to his concerns. Mr. Ganji has suffered from asthma for a few years and now shows serious symptoms of illness such as severe coughing. Mr. Ganji's illness is not responding to his old medications and he needs to be re-examined in short order. Ms. Ebadi has asked Judicial authorities several times, on his behalf, to allow him to be seen and treated by outside physicians, but unfortunately these requests have been all rejected. His health is now deteriorating and his return to another hunger strike that is reported by his wife will further jeopardize his life.
We express our astonishment that a person, who has served his country, has devoted his life to the improvement of civil society and has come to be known as one of the most vocal and respected journalists of his time should be treated in this way. Mr. Ganji is an honorable member of the PEN Canada and continues his work and writing even from inside the prison wards. It appears that major reason for keeping Ganji in prison might be due to a series of articles he had written as an investigative journalist implicating leading Iranian political figures in the 1998 murders of several dissidents and intellectuals.
We believe that Mr. Ganji is held in violation of his right to freedom of expression, as guaranteed by Article 19 of the Universal Declaration of Human Rights and the Constitution of the Islamic Republic.
We are very disturbed by the health and prison conditions of Mr. Ganji. We demand that Akbar Ganji be released immediately and unconditionally and charges against him dropped. In addition we urge you to ensure that he receives immediate and proper medical treatment while his release is being processed.
We the residence of Summer hill Subdivision state that we are listed as "City Of Citrus Heights as stated in our Deeds , boundry Maps and Street Signs. We the undersigned plead to be re-assigned into our proper Zip Code and City Name-
"Citrus Heights, CA 95610".
The necessity and urgency of fair and accurate oversight of the 2004 US Presidential Elections is of paramount concern for hundreds of thousands of people who know for fact that their vote did not count. Whether it was by means of physically preventing voting at the polls, an intentional miscount of their vote, or purposeful deception that rendered their vote ineligible, a significant portion of the American population does not feel that the 2000 Presidential Election was executed with democracy and fairness in mind.
The American people have not been given any reason to believe that 2004 Presidential Election will be any different.
I am looking for pet stores large (petsmart) and small to promote proper turtle/tortoise education. People are not given proper education when purchasing a tortoise or turtle. For instance I was told my tortoise could be kept in a large card board box and that since he was from Russia he could withstand a wide range of climates and did not need a basking light or uva uvb bulbs. I was also told to feed him canned dog food once a week!!! I was told when i was looking into purchasing a box eastern box turtle that all i had to feed him was lettuce and that he needed a hald aquatic hald terrestrial environment and that they do swim. I want to promote education for buyers so these wonderful noble creatures can reach their true lifespans. thanks- jen
LICENSED CORRUPT OFFICER OF MAHARASHTRA HOLDS THE POST OF TAHSILDAR JALNA LOOTED THE GOVT PROPERTIES BY EVERY POSSIBLE WAYS STILL CONTINUES IN THE DEPARTMENT ONLY ON ARRANGING SHARE TO ALL THE COMPETENT HIGHER AUTHRITIES
EXAM THE REPRESENTATION SUBMITTED TO THE CONCERNED DISTRICT COLLECTOR
Mrs.M Neelima Kerkate
Sub : Corrupt allegations levelled against Mr.Kamalakar Phad, Tahsildar,
- Report submitted - Regarding
Ref : J No. 2002/Masakha1/Aastha1Vis/ District Collector Office Jalna,
dated : 13-09-2002
In response to the reference cited order, it is my sincere prayer to the District Collector, Jalna to exam the following allegations levelleved against Mr. Kamalakar Phad, Tahsildar, Jalna
1) Is there any license is granted to the said officer to loot public properties by all possible illegal acts?
If not so, how the competent higher authorities are silent against his grave irregularities amounts to missappropriation of crores of rupees.
In case if the Government administration is in such an ignorant way without proper regular checks means, there is every possible scope to lose Government propeties easily, shall certainly be questioned in the appropriate court of law for suitable directions to the Government to set right the akward situation.
Although common public notices and exposes the delequency, what about the
role of probing authorities and the higher authorities concerned in the
regards, perhaps bribed and maintained silent for illegal self gratification.
2) In the administration of Malke Ganpatty Sansthan, Mr. kamlakar phad
just swallowed lacks of rupees without maintaining proper records. The dates
of accounting the ammounts into the banks and the expenditure booked for
the purposes shall exposes the real picture of Mr. Phad, if the authrities
concerned are really interested to detect the delinquency in this regards.
3) The said site is misutilised by MR PHAD ,to extreme extent as a personal
picnic spot to enjoy all possible illegal pleasures and disturbed the sanctityof the premises. This os the main sin he committed ,although being a responsible officer, shall definately be punished by the Almighty.
4) Moreover, after enjoying rupees four lacks bribe, he alloted the
construction work of the Malke Ganapathy temple to a most corrupt and indeasent contactor of no proper experience, the estimate of the consruction itself is the proof, if it is examined properly.
5) Mr. Phad colluded with Mr. Bikulal Indani and enjoyed ten lakhs bribe to declare the property worth of crores of rupees of Gajanan mandir to the said person on manupulation and fabrication of Government records.
On what grounds, he favoured to Mr. Bikulal Indani to dispose the said properties shall be examined and detect the deficiency. The said property is already soldout to private parties.
6) In the same lines the valuable property of Paanjarapool Goshala, cleared in favour of Mr. Saklecha and enjoyed nearly seven lakhs bribe.
The grounds of declaration in this concerned shall also be examined suitably.
7) Valuable properties of Azad Maidan declares to individuals without
abserving the rules and regularations policies of Govt. of Maharashtra and
did every posible illegal acts only for self gratification.
The possibilities to do favour to individuals shall be examined properly.
8) During his entire tenure, he missused the vested powers only for self
gratification to manupulate the records of kerocine distribution and swallowed
lakhs of rupees. The records itself stands as concerte proofs, if properly
9) The valuable sites worth of crores of rupees belongs to Late. Shehemsha [Rackewala] in the locality of Lakkadkot, Jalna, Mr Phad distribute the sites irregularly to others on violation of the policies and has given possesion to outers. Many of the Tahasil Staff are ordered to be in suspension except Mr. Kamalakar Phad, since he maintains good relations to all the competent
higher authorities on arranging major share in the bribery perhaps.
10) Irregualarly he transferred the deposites from Jilla Madhyavarthi
Bank to Grameen Bank only for illegal gratification to cause the loss of
nearly sixteen Lakhs to Government.
11) Moreover he swallowed the funds of Sanjay Gandhi Niradhar Yojana aimed
to disturbute to handicaped persons, only while fabrication of Govt. records
12) At his previous station while he was in Aurangabad, he was ordered
for many enquires against his misappropriation of crores of rupees of public funds,but only on throwing huge ammount as bribe he could escape from the punishments.
13) Bribred Badrinarayan Vyas, the employee of Gayatri Sansthan is utilised
as a pet of Mr. Kamalakar Phad and did all possible fraud in the Sansthan
only to ruin the name and reputaton of the staff of engineering cell and
to dumped on hot plate while exposing deferently into the looks of the
entire trust board so as to take suitable action against the engineering
14) Becauseof his irresponsiblity against the collection of taxes Mr.
Oza and others are subjected to grave mental torture by the tahsildar Mr
phad. If the records of the said issue is properly examined, his real picture
to tap illegal money from the public shall certainly be exposed to every
15) As per the fabrication of Government records and irregular maintainance of the files of revenue department , the property of juncture of survey no. 183 and 184 is under pocession of Mr. Vinaykumar Kothari.The entire records are cooked up properly only for illegal self gratification.
Only on the blessings of Mr. Phad, Mr. Kothari took the pocession in this
regards. Even after proper complaints, Mr Phad maintained great silence
only for gratification, althoug being a tahsildar of Jalna.
16) Only because of the reason I disclosed his corrupt life, he got angry
and developed personal grudges against me and aranged professional gundas
to murder me.
In my absence my assistance are seriously warned and declared the utilimatum to leave Jalna within a day, otherwise, he challanged to close the matter of entire our batch.
17) Although it is brought to the notice of the Sadar Bazar Police Station, concerned authority are silent and did not record any complaint in this regards.
Moreover, colluded with Mr. phad and threatened our people to leave Jalna, otherwise the police too declared to resort illegal steps to vacate our people from Jalna and also to the extreme extent threatened our people to leave Jalna.
Such a way entire our batch is subjected to serious mental torture by the police of Sadar Bazar Police Station. Because of the reason one of our menbers Mr Gurappa left Jalna at extreme fearful condition against the police threat resorted by the Sadarbazaar Police station.
And regurly the said police comes to our residence and seriously warns to
leave Jalna, only to oppress the real voice against the corruption of Mr.
18) The District Collector Jalna is sincerely prayed to provide proper
security to entire our team , as we are under grave life threat by the local
gundas and also by the bribed local police too.
19) In case if the district collector not interfers into the matter
there is no other option only to urge the appropriate court of law for
proper protection to our life.
20) Anyhow National Human Right commission also is contacted and a case
is registered in this regards for proper action to initiate suitable punishments.
How the Government Machinery particularly police can act to the illegal tunes of Mr. Phad ,shall only be decided in the Court of National Human Right Commission.
21) The district Collector is sincerely requested to sanction me proper permission to expose the grave deliquency of the corrupt administration of Mr. Phad particularly in the allotment of proper land to wing roads to Jalna.
22) As per personal statements of Mr. Thaire Tahsildar Badnapur, it is
expressed that how Mr. Kamalakar Phad continues in the department without
any impositon of suspension against the department enquires, so far initiated
against him,shall be questioned in the court of competent jurisdiction.
23) The Charity commissioner, Aurangabad who felt gulity against the
delinquent administration of Mr. Kamalakar Phad to handle the administration
of Malke Ganapatty Sansthan has also taken up the issue for enquiry. The
collections of Chowties of every ritual months and connected transactions
will definetely prove the said administration of Mr Phad is completely fraud.
24) As per his own statements Mr. Phad expreses that he has very good
relation with Honourable Chief Minister Shri. Vilasrao Deshmukh though his
close freind Mr. Deshmukh who is brother of the chief minister. And declares that since he maintains good relation with him, no one can touch him even he loots the Govt. property for illegal self gratification.
Is it true ?
No not at all. Anyhow shall defenetely be questioned in the court of competent
25) No responsible minister or officer of the Government while is being binder to law of the land of great india shall support the illegal elements like Mr. Kamalakar Phad to loot Government properties by all possible illegal acts.
26) The illegal expectations and senseless declarations of Mr. Phad is
totally wrong only to create illusive image in the public especially in the
circle of Government officials , he created the rumers and stories by the
way of illegal tacties only to threaten the innocent public and officers
concerned to maintain silence against his illegal activities ammounts to
misappropriation of crores of rupees.
27) In case my services are utilised and proper permission is sanctioned to expose the deliquency, I will put forth many to many evidences avilable in the Government records in the control of the concerned officers. Otherwise, there is no other option except question the same in the court of competent jurisdiction.
28) In case if I fail to prove I am ready to take any sort of punishments
proposes by the Government.
As the records of the relevant issues are in the control of the Government oficers concerned, so I cannot give the concrete proofs in this regards. If I am permitted to verify the records of the Govenment, I shall put forth the every possible concerte proof in this regards to charge sheet Mr. Phad against the allegation levelled above.
29) Any how the issue shall be questioned in the appropriate court of
law to call for the records for proper check to detect deliquency to initiate
proper punishment in this regards.
30) Since the probing authorities are silent for gratification, being
a citizen of India, I will bear the responsiblity to expose the deliquency
in this regards, even then I am resorted to any extent of illegal life threats by the bribed police and paid goondas too.
The district collector Jalna is once again sincerely prayed to
take appropriate action to detect delinquency in this regard. The immediate action in this matter shall certainly be appriciated by all citizens of greatest land of India , particularly by the residents of Jalna town. with respectful regards.
A S Prasad
near Hanuman ghat
phone: 02482 35722
Copy submitted to
1) The Hon Chief Minister of Maharashtra , Mumbai
2) The Deputy Chief Minister of Maharashtra , Mumbai
3) The Lokayuktha , Govt of Maharashtra, Mumbai
4) The Director General Anti Corruption Bureau Mumbai
5) The Superintendent of police Jalna
6) The Deputy Superintendent of police Anti Corruption Bureau Jalna
7) The Inspector of police Sadarbazar Police Station Jalna
By Register Post with ack due , to
1) Justice J S Verma , Chairperson National Human Rights Commission, New
2) The Supreme Court Legal services Committe ,Supreme Court of India,
3) The High Court Legal Services Committe, High Court of Maharashtra,
My son, Shane, was born with Congenital Diaphragmatic Hernia (CDH). CDH is a birth defect that occurs when the diaphragm does not fully form allowing the abdominal organs to enter into the chest cavity, preventing the lungs from growing. I had an ultrasound at 8 weeks and then another at 8 and a half months. The ultrasound was performed, and they said everything was OK but wouldn't give us any pictures until they gave in to my begging a few weeks later- only to give a picture of Shane's backside. An ultrasound at 8 months gestation on a baby who had virtually no left diaphragm, the majority of his abdominal organs in his chest, 2 heart murmurs, and a displaced heart, and they claimed they saw nothing.
When we requested Shane's medical records a few years later, there it was in black and white on the technician's note- "Stomach missing." They knew something was wrong and never told us, never did more testing, never referred us to a specialist. If we had known, had time to research, we never would have allowed Shane to be treated at the facility that he was transferred to after birth, a hospital with an extremely low CDH survival rate. If we had known, Shane wouldn't have been subjected to the trauma of a transfer and wouldn't have been delivered at a hospital that didn't even have a pediatrician in the building because it was after 5:00 p.m and he wouldn't have suffered many severe complications. Shane died in 1999 at age 6 and a half as a result of these complications. They had no right to withold information that could have saved my son's life.