|Home | Bookmark | Tell||Active petitions in over 75 countries||Follow GoPetition|
Petition Tag - changing
Changing club hours would be beneficial for the youth of the LeoGoodwin Foundation Teen Center. at this moment the club is open at 3pm on schools days , but on Non-school days its open from 9am to 5pm. The teens that attend this center start arriving btween 11am to Noon. As we all know most teenagers don't wakeup early in the morning.
This brings the benefit of having the club Hours changed to either 11am to 8:30pm or 11:30 to 9pm, the teens would be able to spend more quality time at the club and interact with more activities during the summer and on non-school days.
Gameday changes are coming and it is our duty as Alabama fans to stop them!!!
4Kids has been going around and changing our anime into trash for a long time, it's about time we do something.
I'm tired of their work with Pokemon, Yugioh GX, as well as other animes, and I'm sure you're sick of it to! So let's take care of this company now.
For years CAW Local 114 has been using proxy bidding for work assingments daily. This format of assignment bidding has employees changing start times almost daily, which has effected their life style and home life, due to the fact that they are unable to plan for anything beyond one day. Furthermore, the constant shift changing effects their health and well being.
Recently the Canadian Governmet has changed the rules for Commerical Driver's Hours of Service, which is greatly effecting a driver's ability to bid and hold an assignment, and they are being forced onto an assignment and time that they do not want or desire.
1) We are unable to understand what the professor explains and we have already complained about him in the 2 courses we had with him before during the previous years.
2) The mismatch between the derivatives' teaching and the derivatives' reality due to the fact that the professor explains it merely from his own personal perspective and he provides us with equations that he creates from his own understanding of the topics (which always happen to be irreliable and inaccurate) and not the ones that are actually used in text-books.
3) Getting to the work place, we -GUCians- will be backed up with false information about the subject or a "tailored-understanding" of the course according to our professor's own perspective. This will not only affect us as students but we believe it might also affect the GUC's image and integrity.
4) The use of mathematics as an end in itself rather than a tool (He does not give much attention to explaining the formulas and he is constantly confused about their application - No attention to the non-theoretical part of the course).
5) He finds out a lot of misstatements and inaccuracy in the material he is using in the lecture upon the chance of a student raising questions.
6) Most of the time, the professor has no answer to the students' questions on the spot and he constantly asks for time to review the concepts again.
7) Psychologically, it is inadequate that the professor himself is usually uncertain of the information he is giving.
8) The teaching assistant is obliged to explain things from the professor's point of view, mainly because this is what we will be examined in.
The school district of Hillsborough county is changing all block sheduling to traditional.
This change neglects the students that have planned there next school year around block schedule. This change is going to mess up the GPA of the students.
Childhood may never be quite the same again - the maker of Smarties has announced it is to ditch the colourful chocolates' tube-shaped packet.
Nestle Rowntree is to replace the beloved 68-year-old cylindrical design with a hexagonal or six-sided pack.
The removable plastic lid on the current design will also go in favour of a cardboard flip-top.
Nestle Rowntree said the revamp was needed to ensure the brand remained "fresh and interesting" to youngsters.
(The above is from the BBC website).
Neil Ducray is talking arrant nonsense and this should be stopped - lets do to Nestle Rowantree what happened to 'New' Coke!
Bring back the Tube!
We, the undersigned fans of The West Wing, would like to petition Channel 9 Australia to reconsider cancelling and/or changing timeslots for this great show.
We do understand however that on some occassions it is necessary to move, reschedule or even put shows on holidays, but if it is possible to do this for a show at 7:00 that has a little following, why not something at 10:30/11:00/11:30/midnight, that has a huge following. Please Channel 9 reconsider cancelling this show mid season or if you are going to put it on holidays, then let us know.
Save The West Wing!
Reinstate bulk mailing to OPMALE.
We do understand your position on bulk mailings, but find it hard to understand how opmale comes under any of those said rules. The people receiving e-mail from opmale have asked to be added to the mailings. So those mailings are not unsolicted random mailings, which we believe your rules were intended to cover. We do not believe AOL intends to halt support for our men and women in uniform, but if this is the case I'm sure many people will consider changing to another provider.
Upset by the recent news of Cartoon Network changing the Adult Swim times to a later time, I created this petition so that many other people can express their reactions towards this. Although another petition has been sent to Cartoon Network, I fear they would not care so this is to show them about how much users they might lose.
Our buses are changing and combining routes and bus-drivers. It is dangerous when there are only 24 small seats on one bus and 72 students riding the bus. That is three to a seat. Our school district is only saving $800 which is NOT a price tag for a child's life!
This is a petition that has come about as a result of the lack of action on the part of the city to build adequate locker rooms for the professional minor league team in O'Fallon, Missouri.
Point 1. Part of our agreement with the Frontier League to secure the Rascals was an agreement to provide adequate showering and changing facilities for both the home team and the visiting team. Currently there is not even a restroom which is alloted to the visiting team, let alone showering facilities.
2. The City agreed to build the locker rooms as a part of the original agreement with the ownership of the River City Rascals organization and has failed to build those facilities.
3. Currently the home team must change and shower in a woefully inadequate trailer behind the right field wall. This facility is not only a blight to the city and team, but is a source of difficulty for the team to recruit the league's best available players.
4. The City points the finger at the Rascals for reasons as to why the facility is not built and the team has pointed back at the city. This is childish on both parts and it is time to put aside the bickering and get the facility built.
5. The city agreed to build the facility last year at the same time the 'St. Charles County Hall of Fame' was built on the grounds and once again defaulted on their promise.
6. The Rascals have proven to be a source of great pride and revenue for the city of O'Fallon with thousands of persons from outside the city visiting each summer and infusing tax revenues to the city of O'Fallon in the form of taxes paid on refreshments, souvenirs and tickets prices.
Changing domain registration policy.
This is a petition to change the registration policy of domain names or intellectual property on the internet. This is a petition to see what people think about having to register there domain names each year for a constant changing fee. We feel that you should only pay a one time fee and this name should belong to you forever or until you transfer it or sell it.
Please support this effect to change this unfair policy.
We, the undersigned, were dissapointed by the theme music used in the "Broken Bow" pilot episode to the your new Star Trek: Enterprise series, and would ask you to please consider changing the music in future episodes.