|Home | Bookmark | Tell||Active petitions in over 75 countries||Follow GoPetition|
Stop Senate Health Care Bill, H.R. 3590
Petition Background (Preamble):
2. The reported cost to the American people ranges from 1.3 to 2.5 trillion dollars.
3. Individuals and Small Business Employers will suffer an additional tax burden.
4. Medicare is expected to be reduced by approximately 500 billion dollars.
5. Tort reform has not been addressed.
6. Funding for abortion is still unclear.
7. Funding for illegal aliens is ambiguous.
2. Create health care reform that meets the needs of the U.S. citizens without government control or interference.
3. Authorize insurance companies to provide health insurance without regard to state boundaries; i.e., permit interstate competition.
4. Provide health care reform that will allow citizens the right to select their own doctors without government coercion or unsustainable costs.
5. Include input from all legislators (Republicans, as well as Democrats and Independents) in formulating any health care legislation, or just leave it as status quo.
6. Eliminate the "public option" from any health care legislation.
7. Permit ordinary citizens to purchase the same health insurance offered to members of Congress and their staffs, and at the same cost; or, eliminate the current Cadillac insurance plan currently enjoyed by members of Congress and their staffs, and insist that they be given the same health care insurance choices as ordinary citizens.
The Stop Senate Health Care Bill, H.R. 3590 petition to Private was written by Ernest Sasso and is in the category Government at GoPetition. Contact author here. Petition tags: health care, senate bill hr 3590, congress, government, bill, legislators, insurance, health care reform, republicans for action