|Home | Bookmark | Tell||Active petitions in over 75 countries||Follow GoPetition|
Recall the Community Mental Health Board
Petition Background (Preamble):
They have made poor financial decision that have impacted our budget, reduced services available to clients and increased the job loss in this county.
Currently a decision has been made by the board that will impact the jobs of 40 staff and once again will place our clients at risk. Management continues to give themselves raises of 10, 20 and 30% while cutting services to our clients.
Please let your voice be heard and put a stop to your tax dollars being wasted.
The Board should be made up of 25% Clients or Guardians of clients as indicated in the Mental Health Code while the other 75% should be made up of submitting applicants who have no conflicts.
The Recall the Community Mental Health Board petition to Genesee County Community Mental Health was written by Lori and is in the category Local Government at GoPetition. Contact author here. Petition tags: board, county, mental, genesee, health, community, clients, decision, services, management, commissioners, recall, limits, current, mental health, genesee county, community mental, county community, health board, our cl