|Home | Bookmark | Tell||Active petitions in over 75 countries||Follow GoPetition|
Port Talbot People Against Inferior Rebuild of Afan Lido
Petition Background (Preamble):
1. A building fit for purpose with leisure, recreation and flexibility in mind. To be a hub of activity for NPTCBC, built with sustainability in mind.
2. We want the building on the old site.
3. We seek value for money for the new facility.
4. An eight lane pool with movable floor and boom, a practical learner pool, a kiddie’s splash area and slide.
5. An eight court sports hall with 2 ancillary halls for other sports per Merthyr model, catering for all sports in a flexible fashion.
6. Aerobic and static weight fitness areas.
7. A suitable outdoor all purpose facility utilising the existing.
8. Substantial spectator accommodation for both wet and dry main halls.
9. A health suite for the mature sector of the community.
10. Suitable disabled facilities and access.
11. Central cafe bar area with beach vista viewing area.
The Port Talbot People Against Inferior Rebuild of Afan Lido petition to NPTBC was written by Gary Owen and is in the category City & Town Planning at GoPetition. Contact author here. Petition tags: porttalbot, port talbot, lido, new pool, sports centre