|Home | Bookmark | Tell||Active petitions in over 75 countries||Follow GoPetition|
Objection against Musharaf and the government of Pakistan!
Petition Background (Preamble):
* disrespected the constitution of 1973
* declared emergency
* suspended and dissolved the judiciary
* banned media
* 1000's of people been detained
* 1000's of people harassed and beaten up
* demonstrations trough out the country
* 10,000's of people detained
* 10,000's of people harassed and beaten up
* Imran Khan arrested, harassed, humiliated by the police
* Under extreme pressure from Musharraf and the
government Geo News and Ary Oneworld has been shut
down late Friday night
Since the imposition of the emergency in Pakistan, Musharaf have not allowed people to hold demonstrations, public gatherings etc.
When ever or who ever have tried to organize a demonstration have been detained and harassed by the police - not only the organizers but also children, women and elders who are participating in the demonstrations are harassed and detained.
The media are not allowed to show the truth - they were approached by Government to sign a agreement on what they could show on TV - GEO and ARY refused, today, on the 16.11.2007 after tremendous pressure from Musharaf both channels has closed!
Musharaf is doing what ever he can do to hide the truth!
IF YOU HAVE ANY QUESTIONS REGARDING THIS PETITION YOU MAY CONTACT US AT: email@example.com
* restore the constitution of 1973 and take back the PCO
* accept the suspended judiciary and get them back
* ensure free media
* ensure justice for me,you and him self!
* ensure free elections
* stop the brutality and violence by police, rangers,military
* release all detainees arrested due to the emergency.
The Objection against Musharaf and the government of Pakistan! petition to UN, Amnesty, Human right organizations all countries with diplomatic relations to Pakistan was written by Farukh Qureshi and is in the category Politics at GoPetition. Contact author here. Petition tags: pakistan, harassed, musharaf, detained, government, emergency, police, media, demonstrations, ensure, pressure, allowed, truth, beaten, suspended, judiciary, constitution, arrested, ensure free, not allowed, pressure fro