|Home | Bookmark | Tell||Active petitions in over 75 countries||Follow GoPetition|
Demand Excellent Customer Service in Trinidad and Tobago
Petition Background (Preamble):
We as consumers have the power to demand the change in customer relations that has been too long in being implemented in this country. Through our collective purchasing power, we can demand excellent customer service as a fundamental right, by rewarding or penalizing organizations that do not adhere to such principles. When engaging in commercial activities, we expect courteous, friendly service that is efficient and puts our needs first.
We totally reject any type of behavior from individuals engaged in customer service that is rude, unhelpful, makes us feel as if they are doing us a favor and any activity that generally constitutes poor customer service. We view that as an extension of the attitude of the organization towards its customers, which we completely deplore.
• Make the concept of providing excellent customer service an important feature in the main objectives of the entity.
• Give proper and continuous training to individuals engaged in customer service activities.
• Employ individuals with excellent customer relations skills for positions requiring such skills.
• Extol the virtues of excellent customer service skills to employees engaged in such activities.
• Establish an adequate, effective and efficient system of treating with complaints of poor customer service from members of the public.
• Establish a system of incentives, whether through rewards or penalties, to encourage employees to engage the public in a courteous, professional and friendly manner that is a reflection of the emphasis the organization places on excellent customer service skills.
I hereby endorse these activities and the promotion of Excellent Customer Service as a high priority in your organization's agenda.
The Demand Excellent Customer Service in Trinidad and Tobago petition to All Chambers of Commerce and Business Associations, NGO'S and Governmental Entities in T&T was written by Vyash Nandlal and is in the category Consumer Affairs at GoPetition. Contact author here.