|Home | Bookmark | Tell||Active petitions in over 75 countries||Follow GoPetition|
Stop Promoting Homosexuality on TV Shows
Petition Background (Preamble):
The coming attractions also show two women about to lock lips in a romantic kiss.
PLEASE ALERT LIFETIME CHANNEL, ITS AFFILIATE STATIONS, AND ALL SPONSORS THAT THIS WILL NOT BE TOLERATED AS VIEWERS WILL CEASE WATCHING UNLESS HOMOSEXUAL BEHAVIOR IS NO LONGER PROMOTED.
By United States census counts, only between 2 and 6% of the US population is gay. The other 94% or more of us demand that this agenda be stopped IMMEDIATELY or we will stop viewing your channel and stop purchasing from your sponsors.
The Stop Promoting Homosexuality on TV Shows petition to LIFETIME CHANNEL, SPONSORS, and AFFILIATES was written by Maryann Ayer and is in the category Consumer Affairs at GoPetition. Contact author here. Petition tags: homosexual, agenda, lifetime channel